Our Bike Building event is the perfect combination of games, bike building and great causes. We warmed your group up with rounds of games to earn enough “dollars” to purchase bike parts at our “bike shop.”
After the teams earned enough money to buy their bike supplies, teams got to work building their bikes. It is awesome to see how the teams worked together to not only put the bike together, they decorate a dry erase helmet, and put together a 60 second commercial to present to group.
We coordinate a charity to receive the bike and introduce their charity to your group and explain how they will benefit from the bikes. You may choose your charity of choice, or we can help you find the perfect charity. Charities we have worked with in the past are: YWCA, Children First|Communities in Schools, Trips For Kids, United Way.
Other Charity Team Building
Have fun with your team while helping others achieve their dreams. Our community outreach and charitable events teams you up with a special cause and incorporates team building activities with charitable outcomes.
We can incorporate a charitable component into any of our events. Or choose from some of these events that are designed specifically for charities:
- Wheel Chair Building (Benefits children and adult groups)
- Sensory Boards (Benefits Alzheimer and Autistic communities)
- Bike Building Events (Benefits children groups)
- Canned food miniature golf course (Benefits food banks)
- Habitat For Imagination Build Play Houses (Benefits children groups)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) (Benefits schools)
- The Dog House (Benefits pet shelters)
- Backpack Buddies (Benefits schools)
- Support The Troops (Benefits the military)
You are welcome to use your own charity. Here are a few charities we have coordinated with in the past: